In Cambrils you can live and breathe sport, therefore it has been certified as a Sport Tourism Destination, specialising in cycling, athletics, football and sailing by the Catalan Agency of Tourism. This seal of approval guarantees various specific requirements not only concerning the local facilities but also the touristic accommodation.
Cambrils offers bike lovers the ideal conditions to enjoy it on two wheels. On the one hand it’s accommodation complies with a range of essential requirements to be able to host sports people that are elite, professional, amateur and holiday makers. These being:
- Flexibility on serving meal times.
- Possibility to prepare picnics/ snacks to practice sport.
- A workshop for the cyclist to be able to make basic repairs.
- A safe area in the installations where bikes can be kept.
- An area where bikes can be cleaned.
On the other hand the easy connectivity of Cambrils with the inland of Costa Daurada makes us the beginning and the end of numerous cycling routes, paths with different levels of difficulty; from the flattest to the most challenging which stand out due to their beauty, little flow of traffic, good road surfaces and diversity.
Cambrils is a quiet little corner for your sport holiday.